Monday, January 11, 2016

The Visitor

During a break at a contract job, I tried to visit a tame, obscure ethnoracial realist web site (I forgot the name of it). The site was blocked because spurious h*te accusations. Somehow that obscure website had made The List. Every mass media political site I visited was not blocked. The wifi belonged to the company, so the company had a legal right to block sites. The company probably buys the blocking software and has only a vague idea of which sites are blocked.

The contradictions are what bothered me. Mass media political sites spew millions of antiwhite slurs, yet mass media sites were not blocked (the hard bigotry of low mass media moral expectations).

I visited Salon. I could have read the Salon article calling for whites to be burned alive. (No problem!) I could have read thousands of other articles devoted to antiwhite totalitarianism on other sites.

But if I wanted to read about whites peacefully seceding, no way.

The mere idea that nonwealthy whites might have claims for ethical autonomy and full human rights is anathema, but antiwhite demagoguery is treated as normalcy. And judging from their behaviors, almost all multiculturalists have no inkling they are doing anything wrong.

No comments: