Monday, February 8, 2016

Life in a Medium Bad, Medium Cool Multicultural Neighborhood

No multicultural social scientist (almost all social scientists) will do accurate research on this topic, so you are stuck with my small sample fallacy case study.

I live in a majority Hispanic neighborhood in the former United States. I have lived in poor neighborhoods most of my life. As multicultural neighborhoods go, mine is not too bad, though like most neighborhoods it gets worse with each passing year.

What is life like here?

Every morning the grounds are filled with trash (bottles, diapers, you name it). Porters and a few residents (me) clean up.

Young, adult white professionals sometimes move in. They don't last more than a few months. One day at the apartment office, I saw a new white neighbor in tears, begging to escape her lease.

I have never seen a white child living in my neighborhood. None. Even supporters of multiculturalism, somehow have an unconscious awareness that this is no place for white children. Multiculturalists blame bad neighborhoods on the mysterious power of poor whites and white r*cism. Johnny Knoxville made a documentary film about the wonders of living in Detroit for white professionals. I don't remember seeing a white child anywhere in the documentary. Knoxville's white professionals lived in urban islands, seldom experiencing much of Detroit, pursuing hedonistic dead ends.

Panhandling is aggressive here. Note of advice: panhandling relies on the foot in the door technique. If someone asks you for a quarter and you give it to him, he will pressure you for more. The tricks keep getting more sophisticated. I saw a man faking a seizure to get help from gullible whites. Another guy stumbles around in the middle of residential streets with a blind person's cane asking for help getting to a school for the blind. Woe to her who falls for the foot in the door technique.

Parked vehicles get dozens of mysterious dents. But I have never seen a nonwhite fess up. If you happen to ding a neighbor's vehicle and do the honorable thing by reporting it and paying for damages or having your insurance pay, you will still be berated by your neighbors. But don't expect your neighbors to report any damage they do to your vehicle. Fortunately, newer vehicles have flexible side mirrors, so mirror impacts seldom cause damage now.

Teenagers throw food, wrappers, and other objects at parked vehicles from balconies.

During my eleven years in my present neighborhood, I saw many crimes (fraud, thefts, assaults, and many property crimes). The rate of punishment for crime is less than one percent. Most crimes are not reported to the police. Football coaches say they want to hear the hitting. I hear the crime through my walls.

My neighbors know police seldom do much unless a serious crime occurs or someone gets caught in the act.

Unprovoked assaults: one night a car passenger threw a beer bottle at me. Another night, a truck passenger threw a partly frozen egg at me, yelling "Got 'em," hitting me below the sternum. I thought it was a slush ball until I smelled egg. While walking across a bridge, a teen punched me, almost knocking me in front of a passing car.

Law enforcement has little interest Wall Street crimes and the ongoing conquest of the West.

But law enforcement is interested in jaywalking in my neighborhood, passing out warnings and tickets with aplomb, as if facing the consequences of your own street crossing decisions were a serious matter. Police tell you that crossing at intersections is statistically safer. But the police don't tell you that intersections are statistically safer only for pedestrians who recklessly cross streets. I've been nicked twice by pickups making illegal right hand turns at intersections. I've never come close to being hit away from intersections because I make sure to never cross when vehicles are near. At intersections, you are at the mercy of drivers' decisions.

But leash laws go unenforced, fitting with the trend of ruling groups ignoring or rewarding creators of negative externalties but wanting to punish creators of positive externalities. I've been bitten twice by Hispanic's dogs.

Reddit tells you to wear headphones. Wrong. Headphones may reduce the rate of minor harassment, but headphones make you an easy target for more harmful crimes.

Hispanics throw nails and screws on lawns and parking lots. Lots of them. Leaf blowers and lawn mowers assist the great screw migration into tires. I had at least a dozen flat tires in the past 14 years. Despite severe osteoarthritis, I pick up hundreds of nails and screws each year. No matter the condition of this neighborhood, the land lords will not tolerate the abomination of leaves and grass clippings.

Nonwhite crimes directly cost me at least $1000 per year. Break ins alone cost me over $4200 during the past decade. The ethical costs are far larger.

Youths block stairwells and act peeved if you try to pass. "Excuse me," has a slow response time here, no matter how polite you are. Neighbors allow their dogs to defecate in stairwells. You must look down before you step out a door. Trash also ends up in stairwells, including slippery items.

Neighborhood pets and feral animals are infested with fleas. If you have no pets, your apartment will still have flea problems from fleas hopping rides on you as you walk toward your apartment. I spend over $80 every year flea bombing.

The stare. The ghetto stare. Whatever you call it. Non-white men and boys employ it. The message is difficult to mistake: "This is our land now, white people. You have no business being here. We don't care if you, your parents, and grandparents built this neighborhood."

Noise is constant. Sirens, music, fights, traffic, video games, you name it. I sleep with earplugs and a white noise machine. Surprisingly, I seldom hear gun shots.

Ambulances repeatedly visit the same apartments, an expensive sympathy seeking ploy.

Rents skyrocket thanks to increased demand from migrants and to multiculturalists trashing apartments. One nearby apartment was remodeled before a Puerto Rican family moved in. When they moved out, the place had to be remodeled again. The stench from their dogs was so rotten and embedded in the apartment, maintenance placed an ozone machine in the doorway for several weeks.

Traffic keeps getting worse. Left turns are death defying. Several cars have been T-boned in front of my apartment.

Several years ago a Mexican acquaintance told me I should rely on Mexican plumbers and mechanics because they (allegedly) charge less.

Terrible idea.

Mexican businesses see whites as prey. And you will pay for incompetence: My car mysteriously stalled one day, so I took it to a nearby Hispanic shop. The shop charged me over $800 for a new fuel pump, then incorrectly put everything back together. Later, at a white repair shop, I learned the real problem was the crankshaft position sensor (much cheaper to replace).

I asked a Mexican place for an estimate to change my fuel filter. They told me the old filter was rusted on and the fuel line around the filter would need replacing (very, very expensive). I took it to a white shop: No problem replacing the fuel filter. My brake lights stopped working. It took a Mexican shop eleven hours to find an open circuit. I watched the mechanic from the waiting room, and it was obvious he had little electrical training.

My right turn light stopped working. A Mexican shop found it impossible to repair and gave me my car back.

I asked a Mexican shop for an estimate on replacing my AC condenser. The estimate was nearly $900. A white shop replaced it for under $700.

I always take my car to white mechanics for repairs now or repair my car myself, no matter how far I must travel to find a white shop.

But Mexican shops are good for one thing: passing annual inspections. My car has flaws that should fail it every year. Yet hispanic shops keep passing it every year.

But wealthy multiculturalists might say, "My Hispanic maid and gardener are so nice." Some news: I have spent many hours listening to nonwhite service workers berate their white employers. Thanks to genes and cultural Marxism, nonwhites are devoted to anti-white supremacism from an early age. They see no good reason why in their view, an inferior white person should be the employer and they should be the employee. In some cases, they have a point. Why should white school teachers earn $60,000 per year teaching cultural Marxism and worthless information? Public school teaching is a very, very difficult job, but a job's difficulty is little indication of its moral benefit. Those sweet, obsequious nonwhite service workers change their tone once they get home and don't need to be nice for money. And they have many relatives with surly dispositions, who consider service work beneath them.

Migrant service workers are lose-lose-lose for working class whites. Migrants drive down wages. Working class Westerners lose their lives, schools, cultures, families, neighborhoods, and tax money. Migrants provide (mostly) status services to wealthy multiculturalists, who already have far too much status and power. Rich people need to clean up their own toilets. It's good for character. Rich people wrecked America with Randism, globalism, neoconservatism, and cultural Marxism. All the money the rich possess would pay only a fraction of the past, present, and opportunity costs of their actions. Not surprisingly, wealthy multiculturalists seldom pay the payroll taxes they are required to pay for their workers.

The benefits are for the rich multiculturalists and the costs are for the proles.

How do migrants find so much money to send home? One way is by violating leases and sharing small apartments with several migrants, apartments that supposedly prohibit more than two individuals, creating another negative externality for working class whites: increased water bills because water bills are often divided equally among apartments.

No matter how much the mass media desensitizes us to crime, when your friends and family are the ones being assaulted and burglarized vivid feelings of violation and degradation arise. Some days I have a lump in my throat and sinking feelings.

The media cite studies claiming non East Asian groups are no more likely to commit crimes than whites. Those studies use self-reports, where evidence indicates nonwhites are many more times than whites to make fallacious claims.

Whatever the thousands of pro-establishment fallacies whites tell themselves, most whites are comparatively scrupulous about telling personal life truths. This willingness to tell interpersonals truth may have assisted the rise of the West. But the unwillingness of millions of whites to tell political truths is behind the demise of the West.

The long-term white residents here have low wage jobs or severe physical disabilities. Or both.

I would move to Maine or Montana, except I get chronic sinus infections in cool weather and my wife has rheumatoid arthritis.

To wealthy multiculturalists, we're just white tr*sh. How do the wealthy know? That's what the mass media tells them everyday. And that's one way the wealthy sooth their self-contradiction filled souls--with fictional falsehoods and small sample fallacies.

Republican strategist Rick Wilson gained attention when he said alt righters "childless single men who masturbate to anime." Less remarked upon was Wilson's follow up totalitarian assertion: "These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity." If they don't matter, why are the ruling groups so insistent about ruling over them and wrecking their lives? Wilson likely believes the same applies to anyone else who tells the truth about the Republican establishment.

I would rather live in an all white poor country with a median income of ten dollars per day and a maximum income of 20 dollars per day than this place. Land would be cheap or free to squat on. Without multiculturalism, there would be fewer long commutes. Nearly all our living expenses would be a fraction of what they are now. That's how nonwhites survive in nonwhite countries. They can support families on a few dollars a day because food is their only significant expense. It's easier to raise a family on five dollars per day in Bolivia than on 50 dollars per day in the West.

Many whites would prefer to live in an ethical society with an ethical espirit de corps, to build better futures. But what do our societies offer? Selfishness mixed with xenocentrism. Both forms of harm causing will create ethically worse future generations.

Peaceful secessions and other separations are necessary.

No comments: